- Includes pack of 2 queen or standard size pillows that measure 20 inches x 26 inches with 2 inches hem and 750 GM filling
- Fibre filling of 750 GM in each pillow ensures maximum comfort for any sleeping position with expertly tailored 100% cotton 240 thread count shell (do
- Imported fibre pillows are completely free of allergens and chemicals and also helps relieve asthma and other respiratory conditions; Anti-microbial f
- Pillows are compressed packed; opening the plastic wrap will fluff up pillows; please allow 24 hours for them to fluff up completely
- Machine wash in the gentle cycle with cold water and sun dry or tumble dry on low when need
100% Customer Satisfaction: In case of any product glitch or discrepancy, you are covered by our full, no-questions-asked 30-days Money-Back Guarantee.
We bring you luxury Fiber-Filled Pillows at an affordable price. Supreme quality Fiber Filled Pillows (2-Pack, Standard Size) not only give your bed room a royal, luxurious & stylish look but also give you great comfort. The set of two down alternative pillows features fiber filling for firm support & perfect for allergy sufferers. The cover/shell is made of 100% mercerized cotton T-240 fabric with a dobby stripe pattern. pillows resist shifting and pillow compression over time. Full pillow stuffing allows for maximum comfort in any sleeping position.
Soft luxury bedding for an affordable price.
Filled with Polyester fiber with no-shift construction.
Elegant tailoring and expertly sewn hems.
Fade-resistant and Stain-resistant.
Machine wash on cold, Tumble dry on low.
Note: Please give 48-72 hours to the pillow to fully expand. You can also tab or press the pillow few times to hasten expansion.
If your pillow still does not expand, please use the following methods to spring them up:
1.Put Pillows in the Dryer with 2 Tennis Ball:
Start off by placing your pillow in the dryer with 2 tennis balls (preferably wrapped in a cloth or socks separately). The tennis ball will hit the pillow, fluffing up the filling. Tumble dry low for an hour to make sure your pillow become fluffier and softer.
2. Leave the Pillow in the Sun:
By placing pillows in the sun for a few hours on a bright day will evaporate the moisture that builds up over nights of use and the pillows will fluff up over the course of the day. You could also hang the pillows outside on a clothes line, if you have one.