Proper washing and drying are going to make sure that they stay dry for a longer time. Follow the instructions below while washing your towels:
- Before you start using your towels, it is advised to wash them to remove the excessive lint that is left over during the manufacturing process. In order to decrease the risk of color bleeding use half the amount of detergent that you would normally use along with ½ to 1 cup of white vinegar (about 120-240 mL).
- Wash towels separately from all other items of clothing as it will decrease the transfer of towel lint to other clothing.
- Use warm water to wash towels in order to avoid color bleeding.
- Always use a delicate detergent when washing towels. You can use an ordinary amount of detergent on towels that are heavily soiled.
- Do not use fabric softeners as they decrease the life and fluffiness of your towel by breaking down the fabric.
- Do not use bleach at any stage of washing and drying.