Ringspun 100% Cotton for Smoothness
How refreshing it feels to wipe off your hands and face with soft, absorbent, fluffy washcloths after treating yourself with a manicure, pedicure or facial! Made of 100% cotton fabric, these washcloths possess breathable characteristics which make them perfect for your hands and body. It is hypoallergenic, agreeable to touch, and is ideal for people with skin hyper-sensibility.
Being terry in nature, these weaves are the most absorbent of all kinds with loops on both sides that create extra surface area for completely drying off your hands and body.
Indulge with the Best
Pamper yourself with the 100% Cotton washcloths that is made from soft and durable ringspun terry. Each washcloth provides optimal coverage, absorbency, and versatility. Use it on the beach or poolside as a vacation accessory, or treat yourself to spa quality washcloths at home. Generously sized 12 x 12 inches washcloth is extra absorbent and practical for quick drying, ample coverage, or comfortable lounging. Professionally hemmed edges are carefully crafted to enhance wash cloth's quality and durability. Washcloths are highly absorbent and will remain soft after multiple wash and dry cycles.
DOUBLE STITCHED HEMMED FINISHING
The towels come with double stitched hemmed finishing for less amount of disintegration after washing. The towels are made with combed cotton and 2 ply yarn.
To make sure that your towels stay fresh, you need to wash and dry them properly. Proper washing and drying are going to make sure that they stay free from mildew for a longer time. Follow the instructions below while washing your towels:
- Before you start using your towels, it is advised to wash them to remove the excessive lint that is left over during the manufacturing process. In order to decrease the risk of color bleeding use half the amount of detergent that you would normally use along with ½ to 1 cup of white vinegar (about 120-240 mL).
- Wash towels separately from all other items of clothing as it will decrease the transfer of towel lint to other clothing.
- Use warm water to wash towels in order to avoid color bleeding.
- Always use a mild detergent when washing towels. You can use an ordinary amount of detergent on towels that are heavily soiled.
- Do not use fabric softeners as they decrease the life and fluffiness of your towel by breaking down the fabric.
- Do not use bleach at any stage of washing and drying.
Before drying your towels, toss them lightly to make sure that the fibers on the surface of the towels stay fluffy. After that, follow the instructions below to dry your towels:
- If you are using a dryer, use the high heat setting. Be careful though, you should not over-dry the towels. You should remove the towels from the dryer when they are 95% to 97% percent dry.
- Hang them up afterward in an area with good airflow. If towels are damp, you should never hang them over one another.
- Dry the towels immediately after washing them. The longer you are going to wait, the more mildew will grow on the towels.
- It is best to dry your towels in direct sunlight. Do not use an iron on these towels.
Pieces Per Pack
Pieces Per Carton
20 x 13 x 21 inches