600 GSM Washcloths by Utopia Towels (12 X 12 Inches / Dark Brown)
- Color: Dark Brown
- Dimension: 12 X12 Inches
- Material: Cotton
- Fabric Type: 100% Ringspun Cotton
- Gram Weight: 600 GSM
- Feature: Extra Soft, Versatile, Absorbent, Fluffy, Lightweight, Quick Drying, Machine Washable
- Quantity: 288 Pieces Per Carton
- Usage: Perfect for Use in Bathrooms, Commercial Kitchens, Gym, Spas, Offices, Salon and Home Chores
- Origin: Pakistan
- Delivery: Within 4-5 working days (Use Estimate Shipping for accurate shipping charges and time)
RINGSPUN 100% COTTON FOR SMOOTHNESS
How refreshing it feels to wipe off your hands and face with a soft, absorbent, fluffy wash cloths after treating yourself with manicure, pedicure or a facial! Made of 100% cotton fabric, these wash cloths possess breathable characteristics which make them perfect for your hands and body.
Being terry in nature, theses weaves are the most absorbent of all kind with loops on both sides that create extra surface area for completely drying off your hands and body.
INDULGE WITH THE BEST
Pamper yourself with the 100% cotton wash cloths that is made from soft and durable ring spun terry. Each wash cloth provides optimal coverage, absorbency, and versatility. Use on the beach or poolside as a vacation accessory, or treat yourself to spa quality wash cloths at home. Generously sized 12 x 12 inches wash cloth is extra absorbent and practical for quick drying, ample coverage, or comfortable lounging. Professionally hemmed edges are carefully crafted to enhance wash cloth's quality and durability. Wash cloths are highly absorbent and will remain soft after multiple wash and dry cycles.
DOUBLE STITCHED HEMMED FINISHING
The towels come with double stitched hemmed finishing for less amount of disintegration after washing. The towels are made with combed cotton and 2 ply yarn.
Proper washing and drying. Follow the instructions below while washing your towels:
- Before you start using your towels, it is advised to wash them to remove the excessive lint that is left over during the manufacturing process. In order to decrease the risk of color bleeding use half the amount of detergent that you would normally use along with ½ to 1 cup of white vinegar (about 120-240 mL).
- Wash towels separately from all other items of clothing as it will decrease the transfer of towel lint to other clothing.
- Use warm water to wash towels in order to avoid color bleeding.
- Always use a mild detergent when washing towels. You can use an ordinary amount of detergent on towels that are heavily soiled.
- Do not use fabric softeners as they decrease the life and fluffiness of your towel by breaking down the fabric.
- Do not use bleach at any stage of washing and drying.
Before drying your towels, toss them lightly to make sure that the fibres on the surface of the towels stay fluffy. After that, follow the instructions below to dry your towels:
- If you are using a dryer, use the high heat setting. Be careful though, you should not over-dry the towels. You should remove the towels from the dryer when they are 95% to 97% percent dry.
- Hang them up afterward in an area with good air flow. If towels are damp, you should never hang them over one another.
- Dry the towels immediately after washing them.
- It is best to dry your towels in direct sunlight. Do not use an iron on these towels.
|Pieces Per Pack||12|
|Pieces Per Carton||288|
|Carton Dimensions||21 x 14 x 21 inches|
|Carton Weight||33.984 pounds|