700 GSM Cotton Salon Towel by Utopia Towels (16 X 28 Inches / Black)
- Color: Black
- Dimension: 16 X 28 Inches
- Material: Cotton
- Fabric: 100% Ringspun Cotton
- Gram Weight: 700 GSM
- Feature: Versatile, Absorbent, Light weight, Quick Drying, Breathable, Machine Wash
- Quantity: 64 Pieces Per Carton
- Usage: Perfect for Hotels, Motels, Guest Houses, Spas and Salons
- Origin: Pakistan
- Delivery: Within 4-5 working days (Use Estimate Shipping for accurate shipping charges and time)
RINGSPUN 700 GSM 100% COTTON FOR SMOOTHNESS
How refreshing it feels to wrap yourself in a soft, absorbent, fluffy bath towel after a warm shower! Made of 100% cotton fabric, these towels possess breathable characteristics which make them perfect for your hands and body.
These towels are available in black color. Expertly spun 700 GSM towels with smooth finishing provides a luxurious feel when being used. These are much denser, heavier, and super absorbent in nature to deliver the finest of performance at all times. Its high-end formation makes sure that the towels shed minimal of lint, keeping them in impeccable form for long. These are perfect for home as well as commercial usage, hence catering to a much larger audience at a time. Have a user-friendly experience with this product in use and enjoy the utilities being offered for an extensive period of time.
INDULGE WITH THE BEST
Pamper yourself with these highly versatile hand towels. Use it in your bathroom or gym as a post workout accessory, or treat yourself to spa quality towels at home. This is a generously sized 4-piece set measuring 16 x 28 inches each. These hand towels are extra absorbent and practical for quick drying, ample coverage, or comfortable lounging. Towels are highly absorbent and will remain soft after multiple wash and dry cycles.
DOUBLE STITCHED HEMMED FINISHING
The set comes with double stitched hemmed finishing for less amount of disintegration after washing. The professionally hemmed edges are carefully crafted to enhance towel's quality and durability. The towels are made with combed cotton and 2 ply yarn.
To make sure that your towels stay fresh, you need to wash and dry them properly. Follow the instructions below while washing your towels:
- Before you start using your towels, it is advised to wash them to remove the excessive lint that is left over during the manufacturing process. In order to decrease the risk of color bleeding use half the amount of detergent that you would normally use along with ½ to 1 cup of white vinegar (about 120-240 ml)
- Wash towels separately from all other items of clothing as it will decrease the transfer of towel lint to other clothing
- Use warm water in order to avoid color bleeding
- Always use a delicate detergent when washing towels. You can use an ordinary amount of detergent on towels that are heavily soiled
- Do not use bleach or fabric softeners as they decrease the life and fluffiness of your towel by breaking down the fabric
Before drying your towels, toss them lightly to make sure that the fibers on the surface of the towels stay fluffy. After that, follow the instructions below to dry your towels:
- If you are using a dryer, use the high heat setting. Be careful though, you should not over-dry the towels. You should remove the towels from the dryer when they are 95% to 97% percent dry.
- Hang them up afterward in an area with good air flow. If towels are damp, you should never hang them over one another.
- Dry the towels immediately after washing them.
- It is best to dry your towels in direct sunlight. Do not use an iron on these towels.
|Pieces Per Pack||4|
|Pieces Per Carton||64|
|Carton Dimensions||16 x 12 x 24 inches|
|Carton Weight||24.8 pounds|