To make sure that your 700 GSM sheet stays fresh, you need to wash and dry them properly. Proper washing and drying are going to make sure that they stay dry for a longer time. Follow the instructions below while washing your sheet:
- Before you start using your towel, it is advised to wash them to remove the excessive lint that is left over during the manufacturing process. In order to decrease the risk of color bleeding, use half the amount of detergent that you would normally use along with ½ to 1 cup of white vinegar (about 120-240 ml).
- Wash the 700 GSM sheet separately from all other items of clothing as it will decrease the transfer of towel lint to other clothing.
- Use warm water to wash bath sheets in order to avoid color bleeding.
- Always use a mild detergent when washing bath sheets.
- Do not use fabric softeners as they decrease the life and fluffiness of your bath sheet by breaking down the fabric.
- Do not use bleach at any stage of washing and drying.