700 GSM Luxury Cotton Bath Towel by Utopia Towels (27 X 54 Inches / Plum)
- Color: Plum
- Dimension: 27 X 54 Inches
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Gram Weight: 700 GSM
- Feature: Highly Absorbent, High Quality, Extra Comfy & Quick Drying
- Weight: 20.4 Pounds Per Dozen
- Quantity: 24 Pieces Per Carton
- Usage: Perfect for Spas
- Origin: Pakistan
- Delivery: Within 2-3 working days (Use Estimate Shipping for accurate shipping charges and time)
DescriptionRing Spun 100% Cotton for Smoothness
How refreshing it feels to wrap yourself in a soft, absorbent, fluffy bath towel after a warm shower! Made of 100% cotton fabric, this towel possesses breathable characteristics which make them perfect for your hands and body.
Being terry in nature, theses weaves are the most absorbent of all kind with loops on both sides that create extra surface area for completely drying off your hands and body.
Double Stitched Hemmed Finishing
Our towel comes with double stitched hemmed finishing for less amount of disintegration after washing. The towel is made with combed cotton and 2 ply yarn.
The Luxury 700 GSM Bath Towel provides optimal coverage, absorbency, and versatility. Use on the beach or poolside as a vacation accessory, or treat yourself to spa quality towels at home. Generously sized 27 x 54 inches bath towel is extra absorbent and practical for quick drying, ample coverage, or comfortable lounging. Professionally hemmed edges are carefully crafted to enhance the towel's quality and durability. The towel is highly absorbent and will remain soft after multiple wash and dry cycles.
The 700 GSM Towel is Available in the Following Colors:
- Sage Green
Proper washing and drying are going to make sure that they stay free from mildew for a longer time. Follow the instructions below while washing your towel:
- Before you start using your towel, it is advised to wash them to remove the excessive lint that is left over during the manufacturing process. In order to decrease the risk of color bleeding use half the amount of detergent that you would normally use along with ½ to 1 cup of white vinegar (about 120-240 ml).
- Wash the 700 GSM towels separately from all other items of clothing as it will decrease the transfer of towel lint to other clothing.
- Use warm water to wash towels in order to avoid color bleeding.
- Always use a mild detergent when washing towels. You can use an ordinary amount of detergent on towels that are heavily soiled.
- Do not use fabric softeners as they decrease the life and fluffiness of your towel by breaking down the fabric.
- Do not use bleach
Before drying your towels, toss them lightly to make sure that the fibers on the surface of the towels stay fluffy. After that, follow the instructions below to dry your towels:
- If you are using a dryer, use the high heat setting. Be careful though, you should not over-dry the towels. You should remove the towels from the dryer when they are 95% to 97% percent dry.
- Hang them up afterward in an area with good air flow. If towels are damp, you should never hang them over one another.
- Dry the towels immediately after washing them. The longer you are going to wait, the more mildew will grow on the towels.
- It is best to dry your towels in direct sunlight. Do not use an iron on these towels.
|Pieces Per Pack||1|
|Pieces Per Carton||24|
|Carton Dimensions||10 x 14 x 23 inches|
|Carton Weight||40.8 pounds|