Our exercise core and abdominal trainer is an effective tool for strengthening arms, abs, shoulders, and back! It features single wheel with a steel rod through the center and comfortable grip handles ensuring no hand fatigue. Best of all it made of durable steel and strong PVC and PP plastic that allows it to withstand weight without bending or breaking. Simply kneel, grip this wheel in front of you, under the chest and roll it smoothly on the ground forward and backward with no worry of shift or breakage. Whether you are beginner or expert it easily trims and tones your waistline like never before.
- Single exercise wheel
- Smooth Grip Handles
- Supportive knee Mat 30 x 20 cm x 1.5cm
- Portable and easy to assemble
Instructions to use:
- Hold the abdominal wheel and roller tightly with both of your hands and stoop on the floor.
- Put the abdominal roller on the floor at your front so you are on both of your hands and knees (as in a stooping push up position). This will be your position for starting off with the exercise.
- Gradually roll the abdominal roller straight forward, extending your body into a straight position. Tip: Go down to the extent as much as you can without touching the floor with your body. Inhale while doing this step.
- After a delay at the extended position, begin pulling yourself back to the beginning position as you exhale. Tip: Go gradually and keep your abs tight constantly.
Note: This activity is not prompted for individuals with back issues or hernias.
Varieties: If you are propelled you can play out the activity moving the abdominal muscle roller to the sides in an askew manner instead of straight forward. This rendition puts more accentuation on the obliques.