These high-quality bib aprons, with 2 pockets, present you with the most temperate and helpful cooking experience while protecting your body from harm. The 100% polyester material makes them an ideal choice for home, workshops, and mechanical usage. Whether you are a devoted cook attracted by culinary expressions, a painter, a barbecue host, or someone who needs security from certain aspects while cooking, or dealing with workshop equipment, these are the product to go for to keep your garment clean at all times.
They are available in a strong black color with the standardized measurement. Now you can enjoy cooking and working without worrying about spillages and dirty clothes. These protective gears are a must-have for any chef, artist or shop/factory worker.
The bib aprons are made using high quality, weaved, 100% polyester fabric to protect your clothes from oil spills and dirt. All their edges are professionally hemmed, making the aprons exceptionally durable. The edges are well made to meet the quality standards.
These fundamental kitchen essentials help you cook, wash or do any other kitchen chore without being stressed out about your garment becoming messy.
Cook All Day in Comfort & Style
The aprons come with adjustable neck ties and long waist ties to make them fit perfectly to all body sizes. They are suitable for both men and women.
These protective aprons give a classy and sophisticated look in the kitchen. These evoke a professional and attractive chef look in you, whether you are cooking at home or at a restaurant.
- Cooking: Professional chefs, helpers, bartenders, etc.
- Serving: Waiters, servers, decorators, etc.
- Art & Craft: Painters, carpenters, artists, etc.
- Cleaning: Dishwashers, car washers, workshop workers, etc.
- Other Industrial Purposes: Chemical engineers, mechanics, etc.
Care and Washing Instructions:
- Always use cold water to wash the aprons
- Avoid using a dye or bleach to wash the aprons
- Avoid washing these dark-colored aprons with light-colored cloths. Always wash dark & bright colored fabrics separately
- Use a low heat setting for tumble drying the aprons
- If required, iron the aprons on low, warm setting