Care and Maintenance
- Unplug the power cord and let it cool before cleaning.
- Clean the surface of the fryer drawer and tray with a sponge and mild detergent, do not use a hard wire for cleaning to avoid damaging the surface.
- Use a wet towel to wipe the surface of the fryer, do not use corrosive liquids for cleaning, and clean right away after you finish cooking.
- Do not place the power cord or the whole product directly into the water.
- If you do not intend to use the air cooker for a long time, please clean it, and store it in a cool and dry place.