600 GSM Premium Towel Set by Utopia Towels (8 Piece Set / White)
- Color: White
- Material: Cotton
- Fabric type: Ring Spun Cotton
- Features: Highly Absorbent, Premium Quality, Extra Comfy, Double Finish Hemmed Finishing, Breathable & Quick Drying
- Material Care Instructions: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry
- Includes: 2 Bath Towels - 27 x 54 inches, 2 Hand Towels -16 x 28 inches, & 4 Washcloths - 12 x 12 inches each
- Quantity: 8 Sets Per Carton
- Usage: Perfect for Hotels, Motels, Guest Houses, Spas and Salons
- Origin: Pakistan
- Delivery: Within 4-5 working days (Use Estimate Shipping for accurate shipping charges and time)
RINGSPUN 100% COTTON FOR SMOOTHNESS
How refreshing it feels to wrap yourself in a soft, absorbent, fluffy bath towel after a warm shower! Made of 100% cotton fabric, these towels possess breathable characteristics which make them perfect for your hands and body.
Being terry in nature, these weaves are the most absorbent of all kinds with thread loops on both sides that create extra surface area for completely drying off your hands and body.
This 8-piece Premium Towels set by Utopia Towels provides a complete package of four washcloths, two bath towels, and two hand towels to meet all your needs. Turn to this set for a plush and fluffy feel when drying your hands and face. Our towels and washcloths aim to keep you clean and dry you off while adding to the look of your bathroom simultaneously.
The towels measure:
- Bath Towels: 27 by 54 inches
- Hand Towels: 16 by 28 inches
- Washcloths: 12 by 12 inches
DOUBLE STITCHED HEMMED FINISHING
The towels come with double stitched hemmed finishing for less amount of disintegration after washing. The towels are made with combed cotton and 2 ply yarn.
To make sure that your towels stay fresh, you need to wash and dry them properly. Proper washing and drying are going to make sure that they stay dry for a longer time. Follow the instructions below while washing your towels:
- Before you start using your towels, it is advised to wash them to remove the excessive lint that is left over during the manufacturing process. In order to decrease the risk of color bleeding use half the amount of detergent that you would normally use along with ½ to 1 cup of white vinegar (about 120-240 mL).
- Wash towels separately from all other items of clothing as it will decrease the transfer of towel lint to other clothing.
- Use warm water to wash towels in order to avoid color bleeding.
- Always use a light detergent when washing towels.
Before drying your towels, toss them lightly to make sure that the fibres on the surface of the towels stay fluffy. After that, follow the instructions below to dry your towels:
- If you are using a dryer, use the high heat setting. Be careful though, you should not over-dry the towels. You should remove the towels from the dryer when they are 95% to 97% percent dry.
- Hang them up afterward in an area with good air flow. If towels are damp, you should never hang them over one another.
- Dry the towels immediately after washing them. You can rotate and turn over your towels periodically to ensure an even dry.
- It is best to dry your towels in direct sunlight. Do not use an iron on these towels.
|Sets Per Carton||8|
|Carton Dimensions||21 x 14 x 20 inches|
|Carton Weight||30.4 pounds|