Premium 7D Ball Fiber Filled Pillows (Queen) by Utopia Bedding - Discontinued
- Pack includes 2 queen/standard sized pillows measuring 20 inches x 26 inches each
- Cover: 240T 100% white 1cm stripe cotton fabric with 7D virgin ball fiber filling
- The pillows are compressed packed and opening the plastic wrap will fluff up the pillows; at least 24 hours are required for them to completely fluff up
- These pillows are comfortable for all sleeping positions; free from dust mites, allergens, and chemicals
- Machine wash on the gentlest cycle with cold water and sun/tumble dry on low when required
Super Plush Ball Fiber Filling
These pillows are filled with 7D Virgin Ball Fiber, which makes these pillows fluffy to give you a heavenly sleeping experience. The top quality filling fluffs up to allow a cozy feel and a relaxing feel.
To ensure maximum comfort these pillows are designed to be breathable and can be easily molded to adopt any sleeping position. Snuggle away with this soft, fluffy fiber-filled pillow to indulge in a blissful sleep.
This set of 2 queen size pillows is expertly tailored using 100% cotton 240 thread count shell that offers double needled corded edges. These professionally finished pillows with high thread count provide superior comfort against your skin along with added durability that easily resists wear and tear to ensure a finished look for your bedroom.
Snuggle away with your partner for a cozy and restful night's sleep with our architecturally designed Micro Fiber Fill Pillow that cushion your pressure points while you slowly drift off into a heavenly sleep.
Fluffing the pillow
These pillows come vacuum packed. Don’t worry if they seem flat. Take them out of the vacuum bag and witness the magic as these pillows fluff up.
If the pillows do not fluff up on their own, try the following methods.
1. The quickest way to fluff these pillows is to use your hands.
Grab both ends of the pillows and push it in-and-out for a few minute.
2. Put Pillows in the Dryer with 2 Tennis Ball:
Start off by placing your pillow in the dryer with 2 tennis balls (preferably wrapped in a cloth or socks separately). The tennis ball will hit the pillow, fluffing up the filling. Tumble dry low for an hour to make sure your pillow become fluffier and softer.
Wash the pillow set using machine wash on gentlest cycle using cold water and fabric softener. Hand washing the set would be ideal
After spin drying pillow in the machine, take them out carefully. Shake or punch them to dislodge any clumps inside.
Pillows could be air dried. However, make sure they are left in a warm area to completely dry them to prevent the growth of mold.
If you are using the machine to dry make sure you use a drying bag or wrap the pillow in a towel. Also set dryer machine on sensitive or fluff setting without heat.
|Pieces Per Pack||2|
|Pieces Per Carton||8|
|Carton Dimensions||21.65 x 17.7 x 12.5 inches|
|Carton Weight||20.68 pounds|