Best price guaranteed of our same product as compared to the world largest internet-based retailer!!
- Outer diameter of the pizza pan is 12-inches; round cast-iron griddle provides exceptional heat retention and distribution; sturdy handles leave ample room for convenient hanging when not in use
- Round cast-iron griddle provides exceptional heat retention and distribution; sturdy handles leave ample room for convenient hanging when not in use
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use with vegetable oil evenly baked into surface; it can leach some iron into your food and that's a good thing
- The griddle has the advantage of being able to cook more than one item at a time; several sandwiches, pancakes or bacon and eggs can be fixed to feed several people at once, with only one pan to clean afterward
- Wash with a cloth and a little hot water; air-dry dry thoroughly; lightly grease the inside with your fingers or a paper towel; never use soap
100% Customer Satisfaction: In case of any product glitch or discrepancy, you are covered by our full, no-questions-asked 30-days Money-Back Guarantee.
Get the most value for your money with Top-Rated Professional Grade Cooking Equipment! The Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron 12 inches Pizza Pan brings luxury cookware to your kitchen.
This round 12 inches Pizza Pan is seasoned and ready to use. Perfect for cooking Pizza, Its 12 inches size provide ample cooking space, and can be used in the oven or over a campfire.
Griddles are a type of cooking surface that is essential to almost every kitchen and are used in homes and restaurants worldwide. Because they are able to handle high heat, griddles are often used over an open fire in hunting camps and family camping trips.
Griddles are used wherever high heat is needed and the item being cooked is relatively flat. Pancakes, tortillas, French toast and eggs are favorite griddle cooking items. Grilled cheese, Reuben, and hamburgers are a few of the many types of sandwiches cooked on griddles.
How to Clean the Cast Iron
Never use soap on cast iron wok. After cooking and while the pan is still hot, run some hot water into it and sit it back on the stove for a few minutes. After a brief period of de-glazing, drain it and sprinkle it liberally with table salt. Wash with a cloth and a little hot water. Rinse with hot water and dry thoroughly. Allow the pot to air-dry for a while and lightly grease the inside with your fingers or a paper towel.
Processing time for standard shipping orders are 2-5 business days. Please be informed that time may vary in case of holidays or for stock-out products.
We are not responsible for any shipping deliveries that may be affected by customs, natural occurrences, and transfers to the local carrier in your region, strikes or delays.
In the unlikely event that your product is lost or damaged in transit, it is eligible for full refund or exchange by contacting the customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will provide eligible refunds using same method of purchase. We will process all eligible refund as soon as possible and will be visible in your account within 4-5 business days.
Item(s) added to the cart.