Best price guaranteed of our same product as compared to the world largest internet-based retailer!!
- Sharpens standard and serrated edge knife blades
- Works on ceramic and steel blades.
- Ergonomically designed soft grip handle for comfort and control during use
- Equipped with silica gel non-slip base guarantee the safety sharpening
- Quick, safe, and easy to use
100% Customer Satisfaction: In case of any product glitch or discrepancy, you are covered by our full, no-questions-asked 30-days Money-Back Guarantee.
Get the most value for your money with Top-Rated Double-Sided Knife Sharpening Stone Multi-Colored - 600/1000 Grit! Double-Sided Knife Sharpening Stone keeps your entire steel and ceramic knives razor sharp with just a few pulls through the precision rods. Works on any blade size or style, including a large kitchen and hunting knives.Please put the knife sharpener and knife beyond the reach of children.
Soak the stone in the water for 5 minutes, and then put it on a steady platform. Sharpening the knives with one or two steps is decided by the degree of the blunt tool. Hold the knife at an angle of 10 - 30 °, grind the edge on the surface of stone back and forth with gentle pressure and sharpen it until the edge sharp enough. After sharpening the tool, it needs to be honed with coarse grinding after half a year. Also, depends on the specific situation. Use more gentle pressure, repeat step 1, and repair the edge until smoothly and keenly. Wipe it with wet cloth or rinse it with water after sharpening the tool, and then dry it. Clean the stone surface with a soft brush and put it in the air. Use the whole surface of the stone to keep the consistency when sharpening knives. Protect the stone well and avoid it falling from the height. The sharpening result would be much better using with sharpening oil.
- Measures 7 inches x 2.4 inches x 1.06 inches; sharpens standard and serrated edge knives
- 600/1000 grit double sided sharpening stone; abrasive material is carbon steel grade coarse/fine being one side 600 grit, the other 1000 grit
- Slip-resistant rubber bottom means your sharpener is easy to handle and stays in place during use
- Equipped with silica gel non-slip base; high-grade corundum ensures effective sharpening results
Processing time for standard shipping orders are 2-5 business days. Please be informed that time may vary in case of holidays or for stock-out products.
We are not responsible for any shipping deliveries that may be affected by customs, natural occurrences, and transfers to the local carrier in your region, strikes or delays.
In the unlikely event that your product is lost or damaged in transit, it is eligible for full refund or exchange by contacting the customer service at email@example.com
We will provide eligible refunds using same method of purchase. We will process all eligible refund as soon as possible and will be visible in your account within 4-5 business days.
Item(s) added to the cart.